“This is the Wandering Sea. The gods have brought you here, and you must wake them if you wish to return home.”
In Sleeping Gods you and up to three friends become Captain Sofi Odessa and her crew, lost in a strange world in 1929 on your steamship, the Manticore. You must work together to survive, exploring mysterious islands, meeting new characters, and seeking out the totems of the gods so that you can return home.
- Explore a massive, open world in a game atlas of connecting maps (26 pages in total).
- Includes a novel-length storybook to read as you explore, filled with danger, discovery, and intrigue.
- Level up your crew members over a 10-20 hour campaign.
- Play multiple campaigns to unlock secrets and discover hidden treasures. It will take many campaigns to explore the entire world.
- The cooperative play allows players to jump in or out with ease, and the flexible game system allows you to stop and save your game at any time.
- Fight ferocious beasts with a unique diceless combat system that rewards good planning.
- Story decisions have deep and lasting consequences. A village might burn to the ground because you want to protect your crew. A desperate captain might seek revenge when you can’t help rescue his wife. The game includes hundreds of quests, each with multiple outcomes.
- 1-4 Players, Ages 13+
Special Kickstarter Edition Contains Exclusive Extras!!